Phoenix Test Services are CRB checked, City & Guilds-certified PAT testing specialists and electrical safety experts.
Phoenix Test Services was founded in 2011 after leaving a major UK testing company with 15 years experience in the field as a senior engineer. Alongside being the assistant director for 3 Spires Testing (a new venture which trains young adults with a view to building confidence and providing future employment), Phoenix Test Services operates as a sole trader, based in Birmingham and working within the whole United Kingdom (including Eire and the Channel Islands).
Why Phoenix Test Services?
- 15+ years experience as a senior engineer & team leader for a major UK testing company
- Professional & courteous service
- Free fuse and plug changes included
- Free minor repairs included
- Insured for public liability
- CRB checked
- City & Guilds certified
We have a portfolio of customers including:
- South Warwick Foundation Trust (NHS)
- Amalgamated Facilities Managment (Channel Isles)
- GKN Transparency Systems
- Brookside Fire Service
For more information, use our dedicated Contact form, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org